Viking Hurum Sword
This beautiful sword was made based on the design of classic Viking swords. Due to this, the sword offers a wide blade made of spring steel (EN45) and has a pronounced gouge. The cutting edges are not sharpened and the tip is rounded. The pommel, which is made of steel, was riveted firmly to the blade. The short guard is also made of steel. The handle was wrapped with a leather cord.
The scabbard is made of wood and leather, has a wooden bow as a belt loop (suitable for max. 5 cm belt width) and is equipped with a steel tang.
This sword is a deco article and not suitable for show fighting.
Details Viking Hurum Sword:
- Blade material: spring steel EN45
- Total length: approx. 93 cm
- Blade length: approx. 78 cm
- Max. Blade width: approx. 58 mm
- Wooden and leather sheath included
- Weight (without sheath): approx. 1311 g