Templar sword with paw cross incl. leather sheath.
This beautiful Templar sword is made of a spring steel blade (EN45) with a wide groove, which is not sharpened. The continuous blade tang is screwed to the pommel. The handle is made of wood and was wrapped with a brown braided leather strap. The guard and pommel with red enameled temple crosses (also known as paw or paw crosses) are made of solid brass.
The leather sheath with brown and black leather is included.
This sword is a deco item and not suitable for show combat
Details Templar Sword:
- Material: blade made of spring steel EN45 (carbon steel, not stainless), parry and pommel made of brass, handle made of wood with leather winding.
- Total length: ca. 97 cm
- Blade length: approx. 79 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 5 mm (cutting edges approx. 2 mm)
- Handle length: approx. 18 cm (handle section approx. 12 cm)
- Max. Blade width: approx. 4,5 cm
- Incl. leather sheath with belt
- Weight without sheath: approx. 1,2 kg
- Weight with sheath: approx. 1.6 kg