Scottish Templar sword incl. scabbard.
This beautiful Templar sword was crafted from a spring steel blade (EN45) with long & wide gouge, which is not sharpened. The full tang is riveted into the pommel. The handle was made of wood and wrapped with a leather strap. The guard and pommel are made of steel. The pommel is decorated on both sides with an enameled Templar cross - also known as the paw cross.
The sword scabbard made of wood and leather, mouth plate, place band, middle band and movable steel carrying rings, is included.
This sword is a deco item and not suitable for show fighting.
Details Scottish Templar Sword:
- Material: blade made of spring steel EN45 (carbon steel, not stainless), guard and pommel made of steel, wooden hilt with leather wrap
- Total length: approx. 96 cm
- Blade length: approx. 78 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 4.5 mm (cutting edges approx. 1 mm)
- Handle length: approx. 19 cm (handle section approx. 11 cm)
- Max. Blade width: approx. 4.6 cm
- Center of gravity: approx. 16 cm in front of the guard
- Incl. wooden scabbard with genuine leather cover and steel fittings
- Weight without scabbard: ca. 1,5 kg
- Weight with scabbard: approx. 2 kg