Russian dragoon shashka 1811
A so-called shashka (or Cossack saber) is an advanced version of the original Caucasian saber and served as a traditional weapon.
Our replica of the M1811 shashka has a wooden handle. The guard, pommel and hand guard are made of brass.
The saber comes with a matching leather wrapped wooden scabbard with brass fittings.
Details Shashka M1811:
- Material: spring steel EN45
- Total length: 89 cm
- Blade length: approx. 76 cm
- Blade edge is not sharpened
- Including matching steel scabbard
- Weight (without sheath): approx. 820 g
Scope of delivery: 1x Schaschka M1811 including wooden leather sheath