Crusader disc pommel sword incl. scabbard.
This beautiful sword is a replica of a high medieval one-handed sword with typical disc pommel. This type of sword was already used by the Normans and shortly after found its use in the Crusades to liberate the Holy Land.
The blade was made of spring steel (EN45) and has a pronounced gouge. The guard and pommel are made of iron. The handle was wrapped with a leather strap.
The scabbard is made of wood and covered with leather. It has a wooden bow as a belt loop (suitable for max. 5cm belt width).
This sword is a decorative item and not suitable for show combat
Details Cross Knight Sword:
- Blade material: spring steel EN45
- total length: ca. 95,5 cm
- Blade length: approx. 79 cm
- Max. Blade width: approx. 43 mm
- Center of gravity: approx. 14 cm in front of the guard
- Wooden and leather scabbard included
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 1150 g