Bronze belt loop for sword scabbard
This beautiful strap tongue is ideal for building your own sword scabbard, but is also equally suitable for repairing or beautifying an already existing scabbard. The delivery does not include mounting hardware.
The 2mm thick scabbard fitting is pre-drilled and decorated with a snake or dragon. Typical for the Viking Age, as it was a recurring motif.
Details belt loop:
- Material: Bronze
- Total length: ca. 12,4 cm
- width: ca. 1,6 cm
- Height (passage): ca. 0,8 cm
- Diameter rivet holes: approx. 5 mm
- Diameter nail holes: approx. 2 mm
- For a max. strap width of 6 cm
- Weight: approx. 50 g
Scope of supply: 1x belt loop for sword scabbard made of bronze