Bastard sword incl. sword scabbard
A bastard sword is a late medieval or renaissance sword, which is longer than a one-handed sword. Mostly they are one and a half hand swords, so one and a half hand swords.
The blunt blade is made of spring steel (EN45) and has a pronounced groove. The blade was forged through to the pommel and screwed there. The forged guard and pommel are made of iron. The handle was wrapped with a leather strap.
The sword scabbard was made of wood and covered with leather, which has simple mouth and place bands.
This sword is a deco article and not suitable for show fighting.
Details Bastard Sword:
- Blade material: spring steel EN45
- Total length: approx. 118,5 cm
- blade length: ca. 92,5 cm
- blade width at the guard: ca. 57 mm
- Center of gravity: approx. 15 cm in front of the guard
- Wooden and leather scabbard included
- Weight without scabbard: approx. 1800 g