Adjustable wall holder for one sword, steel
This sleek sword holder is made of steel and can be mounted on walls, panels or wooden posts. This allows one sword with flat guard to be positioned per bracket for vertical storage on walls, etc.
The movable arms of the holder allow an individual adjustment to the handle of the sword. Thus, a sword handle with a minimum of 5mm up to a maximum of 69mm finds space on this wall mount.
Daggers and knives can also be hung with it.
Its unobtrusive design hardly catches the eye when a sword is hanging on it. At the front, only the circular ends of the arms of the holder can be seen from the front. Thus, the main focus is directly on the magnificent sword.
- Material: sheet steel, approx. 1 mm thick
- With movable mounting hooks
- Height: approx. 5.5 cm (pulled apart) to 7.5 cm (pulled together)
- Width: approx. 3 cm (pulled together) to 8 cm (pulled apart)
- Width of the base plate: approx. 2.9 cm
- Ideal for vertical mounting of swords with flat guard (max. blade width approx. 6.9 cm / max. blade thickness approx. 5 mm)
- Weight: approx. 43 g
- This sword holder is delivered WITHOUT mounting material (dowel, screw)
The above specifications may vary slightly from specimen to specimen.
Only the holder is sold here! The sword shown here is for illustrative purposes only and is available separately in our online store.
Scope of delivery: 1x wall mount for sword