Utility knife with rosewood handle and leather sheath
Utility knife in historical design. The handle is made of rosewood with elements of bone. At the end of the ferrule there is an eyelet for a carrying strap.
The sharpened carbon steel blade is not fully polished. The forge marks on the blade are intentional and give the knife a rustic look.
Supplied utility knife comes with a leather sheath with attachment loop.
Details utility knife with rosewood handle:
- Blade material: carbon steel
- Total length: approx. 43 cm
- blade length: ca. 27,5 cm
- Handle: approx. 15.5 cm, made of rosewood with bone inlay, ferrule and cap (incl. integrated lanyard loop) made of brass, spacer made of fiberglass
- Weight: approx. 380 g
- Incl. leather lanyard and brown leather sheath with belt loop
Scope of delivery:
1x utility knife with rosewood handle and leather sheath