Medieval steel one-handed sword total length 93 cm
This medieval one-handed sword, also known as a knight's sword, can be assigned to the High and Late Middle Ages. Suitable is this sword as a prop or decorative object, it is not suitable for show Combat.
The one-handed sword is made of carbon steel and is forged right through to the blade. The blade is double bolted at the end of the handle.
The handle is wrapped in the classic way with wire and ends with the familiar disc pommel.
- Material: carbon steel blade (not stainless), handle with wire winding
- Total length: about 93 cm
- Blade length: about 77 cm
- Blade width at the parry: about 4.5 cm
- Handle length: about 16 cm (handle section about 11 cm)
- Weight: about 1.3 kg
Scope of delivery: 1 x medieval one-handed steel 93 cm