Medieval one-handed sword, for light show fighting, SK-C total length 93 cm
In this beautiful one-handed sword, the blade is made of carbon steel. The blade is forged through to the pommel and riveted at the end of the handle. The guard was made of hand forged steel. The handle ist covered with leather.
This sword is great for beginners and light fencing.
Details Medieval one-handed Sword:
- Show fight quality class: SK-C
- Total length: approx. 93 cm
- Handle length: approx. 16 cm
- Blade length: approx. 76 cm
- Max. blade width: approx. 45 mm
- Striking edge: approx. 2.5 mm
- Center of gravity: approx. 12 cm in front of guard rail
- Weight: approx. 1450 g
Scope of supply: 1 x sword