Medieval leather money cat
This money box is not only a beautiful accessory to your garb, but is practical at the same time. It offers enough space for a handful of coins.
It is made of soft but sturdy nappa leather. By means of two metal rings, the opening slot can be closed, so that the coins can not fall out.
It is easily hung over the belt with the slot facing inwards.
- The money cat offers enough space for a hand full of coins
- Made of soft, sturdy leather
- The metal rings prevent the coin from falling out
- It is hung over the belt with the slots facing inward
- Suitable for display in medieval reenactment, as well as in the larp
Material: nappa leather
Dimensions: approx. 13 x 35 cm
Available color combinations:
black/brown, brown/beige, red/green, black/red.
Scope of supply: 1x medieval leather money cat