Medieval dagger incl. scabbard, SK-C - for showfighting
A medieval pommel dagger of the type once used as a secondary weapon by unmounted soldiers and archers.
This show dagger is made of a blunt forged blade of spring steel with a rounded tip. The blade is oil-hardened to approx. 48 HRC. The dagger has a deep, rather long gouge. The blade is through to the pommel, where it is then invisibly bolted.
The guard and pommel are made of solid cast iron.
The handle is covered with a piece of leather and wrapped with wire.
A matching leather-covered wooden scabbard with a grommet is included.
Details Disc pommel dagger:
- Show combat quality class: SK-C
- Blade material: spring steel EN45, oil-hardened
- Rockwell hardness of the blade: approx. 48 HRC
- Total length: approx. 44.5 cm
- Blade length: approx. 29.0 cm
- Max. Blade width: approx. 31 mm
- Wooden and leather sheath included
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 540 g
Scope of supply: 1x disc pommel dagger incl dagger scabbard, suitable for show Fighting