Medieval Dagger for Show Fighting
This medieval dagger was made especially for show fighting. It has a steel blade and is rounded and blunt at the tip for show fighting.
The handle is made of wood with a hand-sewn leather wrap. At the end of the handle, the through-forged blade is double bolted.
Included in the delivery is a sturdy leather sheath, which has a belt loop on the back for attaching to a belt.
Details of the dagger:
- Total length: approx. 56.5 cm
- Blade length: approx. 40.0 cm
- Weight: approx. 1 - 1.5 kg
- Striking edge: approx. 1 - 1.5 mm
- Blade material: high quality spring steel.
- Loop width for belt: approx. 10.0 cm
Scope of delivery: 1x dagger incl. leather sheath