Buccaneer or pirate belt made of leather with double buckle, brown or black.
The belt is visually inspired by the Baroque and is therefore best suited for the representation of the late Middle Ages and the Renaissance. Especially for the representation of a buccaneer or pirate from the age of sailing ships, this belt is particularly suitable.
Can be worn as a stylish addition to your garb, whether in the field of LARP, reenactment, costuming and in everyday life!
This belt is made of high quality and strong leather. It is equipped with two small rectangular brass buckles, which are attached to the leather by means of 2 rivets.
It is suitable for a waist circumference of about 100 to 125cm and is already sufficiently perforated. So it can be individually adjusted to your circumference.
- Material: genuine leather (2mm thick), brass.
- Available colors: black (with buckles made of nickel-plated brass) or brown (with buckles made of brass)
- Total length: approx. 170 cm
- Max. Waist circumference: approx. 125 cm
- width: ca. 9,8 cm
- width of the fastening straps : ca. 1,7 cm each
- Dimensions of the buckles (W x H): approx. 5 x 3.5 cm each
- Weight: approx. 460 g
The above specifications may vary slightly from specimen to specimen.
Scope of supply: 1x buccaneer belt / pirate belt leather