Medieval leather apron
This leather apron is intended for the medieval craftsman, but also suits a grill master.
It is suitable for many kinds of craft work. It protects from discoloration on the robe, from burns and from injuries like abrasions alike.
The very supple upper leather is robust and has the positive property of not burning easily. So when forging a sword, a hot spark can't hurt you.
The sewn pockets are perfect for storing small tools that you always want to have handy. Another sewn-on D-ring allows you to attach another tool, a bag or similar.
The strap around the neck is fastened with a golden brass buckle and the provided holes. There are several holes in the strap and can thus be individually adjusted to your own size. The strap at the back is knotted and is thus also individually adjustable. It is suitable for a maximum circumference of about 150 cm.
- Suitable for the representation of a craftsman.
- The apron is suitable for craft activities, or equally suitable for barbecuing, etc.
- Made of high quality, robust upper leather
- The riveted and sewn neck straps and back straps are individually adjustable
- 3 sewn-on pockets provide storage space for Tools
Length: approx. 91 cm
Width: approx. 47 cm
Thickness: app. 1.2mm
Note: The dimensions are measured from the longest and widest point.
Scope of delivery: 1x leather apron