13th century crusader sword incl. scabbard
This sword is a replica of a high medieval crusader sword of the 13th century, as they were also used by crusaders of various orders.
The crusader sword is exclusively handcrafted. The blade is made of high quality spring steel, which goes through to the pommel and is riveted at the end, not screwed. The pronounced hollow of the blade gives the sword great elasticity and at the same time lightness. The blade is unsharpened.
The handle is wrapped with a sturdy leather strap and fits extremely well in the hand.
The accompanying leather scabbard is made of wood and covered with leather. It has a wooden bow, which serves as a belt loop (suitable for max. 5 cm belt width).
- Blade material: spring steel EN45, hardened to approx. 48 HRC.
- Total length: approx. 96 cm
- Blade length: approx. 79 cm
- Max. Blade width: approx. 45 mm
- Center of gravity: approx. 14 cm in front of the guard
- Wooden and leather scabbard included
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 1150 g
Scope of supply: 1x cross knight sword including wooden leather scabbard