Crusader dagger with scabbard
This dagger was mostly used as a secondary weapon by knights, mounted mercenaries and archers. On the pommel of this dagger there is a cross (the sign of the crusaders) on both sides.
The blade of our replica is forged from spring steel and merges into the round pommel made of cast iron, where it is invisibly screwed. The dagger has a deep, rather long gouge. The tip is rounded and the edges are unsharpened. The dagger is therefore suitable for light exhibition fighting.
The handle is wrapped with leather and braided wire. The dagger also has a solid steel guard.
A matching wooden scabbard covered with leather is included.
Details Crusader dagger:
- Blade material: spring steel
- Total length: approx. 44.0 cm
- Blade length: approx. 29.0 cm
- Max. Blade width: approx. 31 mm
- Wooden and leather scabbard included
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 560 g
Scope of delivery: 1x crusader dagger with leather sheath